Sunday 21 September 2014


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim . .
Hye .

Since this is my fist time ever to have a blog let me introduce my self first . my name is Fatimatuz Zaharah binti Mohd Khalid . it's a little bit long name . but my friend just call me Timah or timma and sometimes timmoh -_- . hahha . 

I have 4 siblings and i'm the elder . kak yong to be . hahha . I have two younger sisters and only one younger brother . my prettiest mum's name is Madam Norhayati binti Selamat and my handsome papa's name is Mohd Khalid bin A. Rahman. 
Now , I'm continue my study in bachelor of education hons in biology at UITM shah alam . Bio teacher to be >_< .

AND the most IMPORTANT thing is I'm so dangerous . So , be careful with me . 





1 comment:

  1. OMG, Im so scared,, cause we are partner in pair assignment, hahhaa, omg omg. lulz. heheh

    ReplyDelete